Ultra Brasserie : Whole Food with a smile
Location : Marina Plaza Office Tower / Dubai Marina
Ultra prides itself on healthy, simple and affordable food…and in my experience, it does exactly that!
Ultra is a refreshing break from the generic “chain and fast food alternatives” with friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere and quick service it is a fine place to spend a lunch hour or two.
The menu was recently simplified, but the selection still offers something for everyone. All dishes are “designed” with health in mind, but without compromising on flavour. In other words, tasty and wholesome food you can enjoy with friends that won’t impact on your hard earned beach body 😉
All meals are freshly prepared on the premises and can be accompanied by an organic/fairtrade cup of tea or coffee.
Nice selection of guilt free cakes and muffins.
Bright, spacious and airy interior with fun colourful motifs and quotes. Floor to ceiling windows offering good views of the Marina Walk for those who like people watching.
Comfortable seating and laid back “urban bistro” vibe. light jazz/lounge music adds to the ambience.
Outside terrace is perfect for relaxing during the cooler winter months.
The good :
- great tasting, healthy food
- good location
- affordable prices
- quick service
- Dubai Tram station just outside the building
- Free Wi-Fi
- home delivery
- lovely views
The not so good :
- if you don’t know where it is, it’s not easy to find
- parking may be difficult ( parking available in Marina Mall )
- construction next door may bothersome while on the outside terrace
Practical INFO :
- opening hours : 7am -10pm ( daily )
- accessible from Al Marsa st. & Marina Walk
- Web : www.ultra.ae/marina
- MAP :