What if you could enjoy stunning nature, fresh mountain air and natural hot springs with tons of health benefits, all in one place?
I couldn’t resist and visited this “magical” place during my recent trip to the Czech Republic. It’s called Therme Losiny and its located in town of Velke Losiny in the country’s North Moravia region.
Feel amazing and have a day of fun in this unique Sulphur thermal water park. Ok, it does stink a bit, thanks to Sulphur dioxide gas escaping into the air but think about the benefits! 🙂
Benefits of Sulphur bath:
- Promote metabolism and communication between nerve cells.
- Gives you strong hair, nails, and skin.
- Ease the itchy irritated skin rashes; conditions such as eczema, diaper rash Sulphur may minimize the symptoms of psoriasis,
- People with arthritis may find pain relief from taking a soothing bath in hot Sulphur springs
- Lowers cholesterol and blood pressure
- Relief from digestive disorders such as acid reflux, premenstrual issues, menopausal symptoms
- Sulphur may assist the liver in its detoxifying functions
- Inhaling healing mineral water as vapour can be an effective treatment for asthma, sinus problems, allergies and other respiratory problems, clearing mucus from the lungs and facilitating breathing.
- Helps slow signs of aging like lines, wrinkles and saggy skin. YAY !!!
The warm and healing thermal water has been the keystone of spa care in the Velke Losiny Thermal Spa for decades. A thermal pool filled with Sulphur thermal water was built in the 1950s in the spa park, where the new Losiny Thermal Spa now stands.
Therme Losiny offers :
- 9 thermal pools – filled with 100% thermal water
- massages – for therapy, relaxation, sports and luxury massages
- saunas – Finnish, salt, steam, aroma, ice chamber
- pool exercises
- facilities for families with children
- indoor self-service restaurant and outside summer food stand for an on-the-go meal
- PRICE : All day price for one adult is €17.60 + extra fee for Sauna access.
- HOURS : Open 1pm – 9pm daily
- ACCOMMODATION : Spa hotel Eliska only 200m away.
- HOW TO GET THERE : Train from Prague with 2 easy changes (Zabreh & Sumperk) takes 3hrs http://www.cd.cz
…”Czech Republic isn’t just a Prague. Step outside the well know city and discover beautiful country-side, majestic mountains, picturesque castles and the best beer in the world”…