Only three more days and brand new Legoland Dubai Park will be open for public, together with the entertainment / dining complex called Riverland.
The largest entertainment destination in the Middle East will include 3 theme parks, 1 waterpark, 5 star Resort , Shopping Outlet village ( already open) and dining, shopping zone designed around man-made river.
Travellerczech gets exclusive sneak peek prior the big day, so enjoy tons of great photos and first glimpse of the fantastic theme park destination scheduled opening in phases by end of the year.
As this the seventh Legoland worldwide, operating by British entertainment company Merlin, we can look forward to 6 zones for small and big kids alike.
- Adventure Zone – with dark ride to find the Lost Kingdom
- Imagination – where you can build lego race car or a robot in Lego Technic Twister area
- Mainland – inside air-conditioning dome and hiding the 20milllion Lego bricks and tallest Lego structure ever build…the one and only Burj Khalifa itself…17m tall. This was my favourite part!
- Kingdom – to conquer the Dragon coaster
- Lego City – to become a firefighter, pilot or get Lego driving licence
- Factory where you can build anything possible from the famous colourful bricks … I think you will find me here 🙂
Not all attractions will be ready on the opening day so better check beforehand if you are planning your trip!
The park will have more excitement coming very soon with opening of Lego waterpark next month so it looks like tons of fun for the entire family.
Just in case Legoland isn’t exactly “your thing”, just wait for Bollywood Park, Motiongate Park or Six Flags which is coming in 2019.
- Legoland Dubai & Dubai Parks and Resorts complex is located in Jebel Ali / Dubai South on the way to Abu Dhabi.
- Annual and single entry tickets are being sold already and starts on Aed 250
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS POST
COME BACK SOON !