The huge indoor section of Motiongate theme park – DreamWorks, is now open and filled with Shrek, Kung-Fu Panda, How to Train Your Dragon and Madagascar characters and themed attractions.
Not every area, or ride is yet operational as the sign outside notifies…building is “technical rehearsal”!
Even so, the incredible theming, lighting and working attractions proving the huge entertainment potential. I am sure this place will become the showpiece of Motiongate theme park.
The wow moment comes straight after walking through that door in form of a huge bronze character mash-up fountain.
And it doesn’t end here. After the disappointing Ghostbusters and underwhelming Hotel Transylvania dark rides, the fun content of this big blue building lit up my eyes with childish excitement!
There are four zones and each of the them contains one main attraction and few supporting ones, mainly for kids.
How to Train Your Dragon area is still closed but will have a Viking theme.
- KUNG-FU PANDA
- Unstoppable Awesomeness – 4D simulator ( not open )
- Mr. Fling’s Noodles Fling – tea cups style ride which is actually good fun
- Kung-Fu Academy Stage show ( not open )
- Melman-Go-Round carousel with great theming
- Penguin Air – rotating aircraft, you have to pedal fast to take off
- Madagascar Mad Pursuit – easily the BEST RIDE of the park. Launched roller-coaster in total darkness with surprising speed and many lighting effects ( most of them didn’t work yet ). Great fun!
- Restaurant stage show ( not open )
- Shrek’s Merry Fairy Tale Journey ( not open ) – some sort of puppet show
- Swamp Celebration – spin ride with a “twist”
- HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON ( under construction )
- The Swinging Viking – spinning boat
- Dragon Gliders – suspended family coaster
THANK YOU FOR VISITING
COME BACK SOON !